An e-balance bike designed for children*. Provides an entry level riding platform to learn how to ride a bike using a grip type throttle.
The RS-16 model provides a great choice for a younger rider to learn how to ride before moving up to a regular style
minibike. Simple push button start/stop and speed mode control for the child to start out slow and work up to the
faster settings once they have good understanding of how to control the bike.
* THE AGROID RS-16 MODEL IS NOT FOR RIDERS UNDER THE AGE OF 8 OR HEAVIER THAN 132 LBS. (60 KG).
The Agroid RS-16 uses a high output 18V 4ah brushless electric motor with a metal frame.
- Compact Li-ion battery
- Comes with battery charger
- 5 optional graphics kits to customize your RS-16 E-balance bike
- 16" wheels and pneumatic tires
- adjustable seat and handlebars
The RS-16 has 3 speed settings from:
- Low Speed: 5 MPH
- Middle Speed: 7.5 MPH
- High Speed: 11 MPH