Warp 9's "Stiletto" wheels! These are W9's original forged aluminum wheels. Light-weight, TUBELESS, and trouble-free. No more adjusting spokes and no more instant-flats thanks to a burst inner tube. With tubeless wheels a punctured tire usually goes flat slower, allowing you to come to a stop safer! Gain performance from the weight loss, thanks to light-weight forged aluminum wheels and an absence of heavy inner tubes!
- Yamaha - WR & YZ/F, 1998-2018
The "Switch" Wheels include:
Forged TUBELESS Wheels anodized in multiple colors
- 17x3.5 front wheel - 10lbs 2 oz (no rotor or hardware)
- 17x4.25 rear wheel - 15lbs (no rotor, sprocket, or hardware)
- 17x5.0 rear is also available
- Anodized hub carriers come anodized in multiple colors
- Cush Drive rear hub is standard and includes sprocket carrier
- Direct drive available by request (1lb lighter than cush drive)
- Anodized 90 degree valve stems, color-matched to the hubs
Apex floating rotors come standard
- Floating rotors will dissipate heat faster than one piece rotors.
- All rotors and sprockets bolt patterns are specific to your bike.
Warp 9 Sprocket size of your choice
- Yamaha: 40, 42, 43, 44, 47-52
- Some wheel orders may take extra time to complete.
- Wheel spacers are included when necessary, some models will use your stock spacers