Pirelli Angel GT II Tires
With a new tread and compound, Pirelli has updated their ever-popular sport touring tires for increase grip and mileage. The Angel GT II tires feature dual-compound rubber at the rear and the new tread pattern provides improved water evacuation for confident handling when the weather turns.
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph
- (V)-rated for speeds up to 149 mph
- Ideal for sport riders looking for increased mileage without sacrificing grip and traction
- Extended Mileage Sport (EMS) tires provide best-in-class for mileage and grip
- "A Spec" tires feature a reinforced, 2-ply carcass
- Improved wet grip