Skip to content
- Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance, braking stability and feel.
- The user-friendly Q4 does not require tire warmers, and runs at street pressures, eliminating the need for chassis or electronic adjustments.
- Jointless Tread (JLT) technology uses a continuously wound strip compound to optimize stability, flex, and grip across the rear tread profile.
- This purpose-built track-day tire achieves lean angles up to 62 degrees, more than any other street-legal tire Dunlop has ever made.
- On Tread Branding—raised letters built into the sidewall.
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph
- Tubeless (TL)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh