6D ATR-1 FEATURES
PATENTED ODS (Omni-Directional Suspension) Technology
SHELL – A proprietary woven blend of advanced aerospace carbon fiber, composite fiberglass, and Kevlar
NEW VISOR – Improved durability and visibility.
NEW PC HALO – Improves durability of inner EPS liner and overall performance
AIR FLOW MANAGEMENT – 8 intake ports, 13 transfer ports, and 4 aggressive exhaust ports
REAR DELTA-VENT – Aids heat transfer by scavenging air.
COMFORT LINER – Genuine CoolMax™anti-bacterial fabric
EMERGENCY RELEASE CHEEK PADS
SHEAR-AWAY VISOR SCREWS
ROOST GUARD – Provides additional face protection
CLAVICAL CUT-AWAY – Provides increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
STERNUM PAD – Provides added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum.
EXCEEDS ECE, DOT , AU and AC standards.
WEIGHT: +/- 1,590 grams.
3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
CRASH REPLACEMENT / REBUILD PROGRAM
THE DYNAMICS OF 6D’S ODS ENERGY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
6D’s patented Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) technology is a fully active, in-helmet suspension and kinetic energy management system. Engineered to uncouple the helmet’s exterior shell from the inner EPS liner, the system effectively mitigates energy transfer to the head and brain of the rider during any given accident or impact event.
- 2 separate EPS liners separated by an array of elastomeric isolation dampers
- 3-dimensional displacement of the inner liner upon impact
- Reduces linear and angular acceleration forces to the head and brain
- Superior performance for low, medium, and high-velocity impacts
- Increases ‘Time-to-Peak’ values by roughly double (lessens severity)
- Superior airflow, heat transfer, and sweat evaporation via air-gap between layers
||16 × 16 × 10 in
XS (53-54cm), SM (55-56cm), MD (57-58cm), LG (59-60cm), XL (61-62cm), XXL (63-64cm)